Monday, March 19, 2007

The Underground

Is there really an underground? Is this the place you hide to be alone?
Sometimes I want to pull the telephone plug right from the wall. I need the vastness of space within my territory and no one to question my tantrums. They are mine alone, I created them because I do not have a gift to control what is around me. When someone says, only you can change things is unremarkable it can be as stable and motionless as a slab of concrete. Do not jump into my world like a salivating monkey. Now if you were invited, and I was gracious of your motivations, because we all are motivated in some way we could have a wonderful playday. My days are not very frivilous and I spend a lot of time writing. Interruptions bother me and I consider myself busy for nonsensical conversations. However, I can be quite the humorist when I am in my special self. I can roll with the best of them. There is no stopping me I can be a dazzling diamond, though not an addict, or an alcoholic. My drinking is as comical as two strikes, youre out! Im a natural, I just cant see drinking or getting high to have fun. Thats me, I dont need to. However, in the life I conjured up for myself, while I believe we all have a vice of steadiness in kind. My will is to handicap the ponies exclusively to the oval circuits ending the dynamics of the limitless bankroll. Each day ends with, tomorrow and tomorrow. I sometimes wonder which could be worse, the junkie, the alcoholic or no vices in service.

No comments: