Sunday, March 25, 2007

Coffee and chit chat

Ahhh, Sunday morning! I never really liked Sundays, ever. Today, I want to talk about hurting someones feelings. I do not deliberatly try and make fun of those who express deep emotional conversations, on the contrary I am very sympathetic toward the suffering they may be going thru. I understand why people go to a therapist a stranger and pour their hearts out. They really dont give a damn about anyone. Its a profession and they will listen as long as the money holds out. If you find a good one, hang on for dear life they are few and far between. Its like digging in the trash and you may come across a good find.
I have been around a long time, my experience is very much on hand and the cross roads were just that. I do not give advice, I just say what I mean. Its just that most people either wont accept truth or are never really ready to make any changes, ever. And no one soul of a person sees the same thing in the same way. As in, Wow! I never looked at it that way. You may not like me for showing you that, but you will look at it differently. I rarely apologize for saying something I shouldnt have. Its already been said! The change will come from you.

No comments: