Thursday, March 22, 2007

No Clues

I am having a hard time developing just what it is I want to write about. I think to much about it. In the past, I was able to direct myself and the subject value of composing was about someone else. Having met this hands on capability of exposing who I am, what and why I am thinking in a particular way makes me cautious of my words. So, with this in mind I shall plod forward as an old mule. Stubborn in my ways and not having a direction.

I'll think of something. In the meantime I am floundering and my cat is walking across the pathways between the keyboard, the mouse and settling smack in front of the monitor. His bright blue eyes set staring at me and I am distracted.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, says joyce

3 comments:

Hound Doggy said...

joyceregina,

I found you! Your comment on my question for mothers was great although I don't think you actually published it on the blog. If you did I can't find it.

As for your writing, full speed ahead! I think we all hold back for privacy and self preservation. I started trying to be very dramatic and now I just write whatever pops in my head. There are days I want to write all day and days where I never want to write again!

Good luck!

Hound Doggy said...

Oh and I love to gamble!

joyceregina said...

Im happy you finally showed up. I need the support. I have no idea how my comment got on my blog re: Question for Mothers.

Gamble? Bankers know better. Whatever you do in life, Do not go online betting.